I'm not very good at taking pictures. I usually forget to take out my camera. When I'm out and about during the day I'm very hesitant to take out my camera because you are supposed to have a special permit to take pictures and I don't have one of those yet. Sometimes I take out my camera when I'm at the boys centers. I would love to get some good candid or cute shots. But, esspecially with the younger ones, they always always jump in front of the camera and start throwing up their hands like gang signs and trying to look tough. (Thank you American media influence). It's pretty cute I guess. But not for every. single. picture. I end up with a lot of pictures like this.
 |
| The Usual. |
Today they were feeling particuarly rambunctious so I got some funny faces as well. That's fine. I'll take whatever variety I can get.
 |
| Cutie Pies |
We have some new boys that just came yesterday. Most of the time when we get new boys the don't really seem to know what to think of me. That's cool. For many of them I am probably the first white person they have seen up close. I am surprised that it hasn't happened sooner, but for the very first time today two of the new boys were marvelling at my arm hair. Africans, at least not in this part, don't have arm hair. Two of the new little boys today were gently touching my arm when they thought I wasn't paying attention. Then making that cute kid face when they are a little amazed at something and don't know what to say about it. It was funny.
that is so funny about the arm hair!!!! haha
ReplyDelete