Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Skeches

A glimpse into a couple of pages from my sketchbook.



One of the littlies at the center. Colored pencil.


A friend while the group of us were in Port Sudan last year. Ink/Graphite.


Empty glass Pepsi bottle. Pronounced "Bibsi" in Arabic. Ink.

Rickshaw. But in real life they are much more beat up and much more heavily decorated. Graphite.


Man in a jalabiyya. Mostly graphite/a little ink but then I got lazy.


One of the boys from the older center. Graphite.


Director of one of the centers. Graphite.


Ladies in Tobes. Colored pencil.


One of the older boys. Graphite.


One of the older boys.Graphite.


One of the littlies. Ink

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I especially like the one of the friend at Port Sudan and the three ladies. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! you should do them as cards! I love the one with the ladies and the soccer ball, but they are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete