If you have seen any of my Facebook posts, you know that there is serious unrest going n in Juba right now. The last two nights and into the day have been met with heavy gunfire and artillery. Fighting is going on in many parts of the city. Not where we are, but nearby. It is unsettling to say the least. The last two days have been spent quietly waiting it out, and trying to keep the girls happy and distracted. The airport is closed and not many people are venturing out. We have enough food and water for now, but we are hoping and praying the situation will calm down.
I am comforted to know that the arms of the everlasting are around. But, my nerves are pretty fried and it is stressful being responsible for little ones at a time like this. Please pray for peace, security, and wisdom. Once things settle down or I am able to get out, I will do a more in-depth recap of things.
Prayers appreciated.
I am comforted to know that the arms of the everlasting are around. But, my nerves are pretty fried and it is stressful being responsible for little ones at a time like this. Please pray for peace, security, and wisdom. Once things settle down or I am able to get out, I will do a more in-depth recap of things.
Prayers appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment